Welcome to Oh Well!
For over 20 years, Oh Well! and Beth Moses have been teaching people how to relax through mindfulness practices. Research is now showing that mindfulness and conscious relaxation are the ultimate chemical antidotes to stress in the body and mind. Beth teaches clients the ability to harness the energy of stress and convert it into relaxation for the body/mind. Not just in random, stolen moments or at the beginning and end of day … but all day long.
Wellness Services provided by Oh Well!
- Group Mindfulness and Relaxation Training for your Organization
- Executive and Staff Mindfulness & Stress Resilience Coaching
- Onsite Chair Massage / Conference or Your Office
- Individual Massage Therapy Sessions / The Center for Wholism
- One-on-One Meditation and Yoga Instruction / The Center for Wholism
It’s All Well and Good
The Digital Edition of It’s All Well and Good, newly released in 2018, is the third iteration of the book, originally published in 1997, with Second Edition in 2006. It is an interactive hands-on training book which reminds readers to return to their innate ability to self-heal and de-stress in the moment. It’s All Well and Good puts the teeth into any mindfulness training by breaking it all down and teaching the reader to turn to oneself first in the stress/healing process.
And say Oh Well! throughout your day. It always makes you relax!